Sunday, June 24, 2012
Like this also can?
Like this also can? Won't get caught meh? Haha!
Bastard, So you lan si now, Got a young girlfriend, With big, Ning ku pao. Bastard, You think your dreams came true, Yes she gave you things, I couldn’t give to you. Old man, You think you’re so great, You don’t realise, You’re just a Cina-pek. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, But, This use to be my house, You stupid bastard, You think that you have won, And that my heart is torn, But for me, It isn’t over. Nevermind I’ll find some Melayu, He’ll be nothing but the best, It’s true, I’ll be happy, You’ll see, And all my kids will be Bumi, They’ll get the benefits of the NEP, I’ll be included in Article 153. You know, You have UMNO ties, So the future will be the time of our lives. We’ll buy a big house, And a thousand cows, With the government loan, Because the world is ours. A contract will turn up out of the blue uninvited, rezeki jangan ditolak, We shouldn’t fight it, Used to drive a Kancil, But soon I’ll have a AP to buy the new, Landrover. Nevermind I’ll find some Melayu, Don’t care Ali, Ahmad or Abu, When you see me again, I might already be Datin. helping barisn in The election campaign I’ll have lunch with the King, Have everything, Won’t need to save up to buy diamond ring, Only thing I will have in the house, Is an anjing, Nevermind I’ll find some Melayu, He’ll be nothing but the best, It’s true, I’ll be happy, You’ll see, Cause all my kids will be Bumi, They’ll get the benefits of the NEP, Nevermind I’ll find some Melayu, Don’t care Ali, Ahmad or Abu, Yes, I’ll be happy, You’ll see, When I bergelar isteri, I’ll be his favourite wife although I might be number 3, I’ll be his favourite wife, Then he kahwin lagi.
Categories
anti-pekchek-ing,
youtube-ing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 把轻声细语:
Post a Comment